Due to the constantly growing and changing fleets of our customers, the possibility of importing vehicles quickly and independently became increasingly important.
- There have been some scenarios where the car sharing kits can malfunction and will block the internet connection
- We have changed the way the filter of the vehicle events work
- With these changes, you should be able to see a more streamlined navigation, a more intuitive home screen and a faster and more responsive experience. - One of the bigger differences you'll be able to see is on our home screen. We have moved away from the bubbles and hamburger menu towards a card-based system and a tab bar navigation. - In the home screen, you'll see the main actions that you can perform. Most of the time it'll be your corporate car sharing features. - You can see all the changes in our
- We worked on the old bubble home screen and redesigned it completely.
Our slider to measure a vehicle's damage size got replaced by preset lengths. This way the user can easily select one range instead of looking for it manually. The options are:
- Within the category-booking feature, our system used to choose a vehicle based on the cheapest price. - A new setting was incorporated to distribute usage with category bookings across the fleet. It can be found in the
- Now that we introduced a mobile process to release and return a self service booking we have introduced a setting so you can disable the automatic release and return of the bookings - The setting is off by default in order to keep the current functionality as it was previously
Optimisations for Administrators
- Now the admins have the option to add their contact information to the feedback and support feature on mobile
- In the Billing system you now have the ability to manually indicate if a fine or credit has been paid - The aim of this solution is for business billing solutions that don't use the invoicing system
- To solve performance issues we remove the user management popup to manage the vehicle permissions
- The functionality of the vehicle events was expanded to include new events
- In order to improve the usage of our new platform we have added the main common actions to a bar that will always be present in the interface.
On the CSV Export of a Vehicle, it is now possible to find information related to the three options of payment type a vehicle can have:
- Now the header should be compatible with all desktop and most tablet sizes